Call for Abstracts
Abstract submission is CLOSED.
The Abstract submission has ended. Thanks you for understanding.
Macro-Areas and Topics
Pharmacology/Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- Anti-infective Agents
- Alternative Sampling Strategy
- TDM in Oncology
- TDM of Biologics
- TDM in real word
- Clinical Toxicology/Drug of Abuse
- Clinical Toxicology/Environmental Health
- For abstracts presented in Symposiums please select in the first column “Abstract for Symposium”.
- If you were not chosen to present in Symposium select please “Regular abstract”.
- Please note, that in order to present an abstract (oral presentation, poster or even Symposium presentation), the presenter needs to be registered to the congress.
Method of Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted only via the online form that is accessible in the User zone.
- Abstracts sent by e-mail cannot be considered.
- Presentation forms are Oral presentation or Poster presentation.
- Authors can edit submitted abstracts only for 1 day from Abstract submission. After the one day abstracts will be locked and it will not be possible to edit them.
- Authors will be notified about the delivery of their abstract by e-mail immediately. In case you will not receive confirmation within 24 hours, please check your spam folder. In case of no confirmation e-mail, please contact: email@example.com
Abstract Submission Instructions
- Submitted abstracts must be original. Abstracts previously published or presented at an international scientific meeting cannot be submitted.
- Fill in the submitting author's name and e-mail address properly – these contact details will serve for further correspondence with the author(s).
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Titles cannot exceed the limit of 15 words. No abbreviations to be used in the title of the abstract.
- Abstract cannot exceed the limit of 300 words (excluding title, authors, affiliations and references).
- Figures, graphs, images, diagrams should not be included.
- Choose the macro-area topic in which you want to upload your abstract. Please choose also the spare (alternative) macro-area topic which should be different from the first one.
- Please choose the desired presentation form for your abstract (Oral presentation or Poster presentation) Please note, that in case of oral presentations the scientific committee will decide whether your paper will be accepted as an oral presentation or poster.
- All accepted abstract authors will be notified by email.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the Abstract Book. Abstracts not suitable for reproduction will be rejected. Please have your abstract proofread for correct spelling, punctuation and grammar. Abstracts will be published without further reviewing. In exceptional cases the abstracts will be edited.
Abstracts will be published in TDM Journal
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring is a peer-reviewed, multidisciplinary journal directed to an audience of pharmacologists, clinical chemists, laboratorians, pharmacists, drug researchers and toxicologists. It fosters the exchange of knowledge among the various disciplines–clinical pharmacology, pathology, toxicology, analytical chemistry–that share a common interest in Therapeutic Drug Monitoring. The journal presents studies detailing the various factors that affect the rate and extent drugs are absorbed, metabolized, and excreted. Therapeutic Drug Monitoring is interested in clinical studies that assess and establish pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics or toxicokinetics/toxicodynamics relationships. Regular features include review articles on specific classes of drugs, original articles, case reports, technical notes, and continuing education articles. Therapeutic Drug Monitoring is the official Journal of the International Association of Therapeutic Drug Monitoring and Clinical Toxicology.